No announcement yet.

Where did your ancestors come fom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's: Irish and English (seriously, unless you go back to the Vikings or something)

Mother's: Irish and French-Arabic

But I have an intense dislike of Irish people.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

so basically greece and greece

Comment

Let's see.

Italian: 1/4
        German: < 1/16
        French
        English 1/3 <
        Welsh
        Scots
        Irish: 1/16
        Norman (through the Irish)
        Cherokee
        an unknown NE Indian nation
        Sephardic
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Let's see.

Italian: 1/4
          German: < 1/16
          French
          English 1/3 <
          Welsh
          Scots
          Irish: 1/16
          Norman (through the Irish)
          Cherokee
          an unknown NE Indian nation
          Sephardic
          Which one of those is your father?
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

My dad is 1/2 Italian, and a melange of English, Welsh, German, French, and maybe some Scots. We're typical American mutts.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I bet it's the fascist italian with little nazi german in him.

In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

the way some people talk about thei rancestry reminds me of recipes for making a cake or something

1/4 sugar
                1/2 chocolate
                3/4 lime
                mix it all up and

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  I bet it's the fascist italian with little nazi german in him.

My ancestors all came over before WWI, though I imagine that my Italian family may well have been fascisti had they stayed. Apparently my great-great-grandfather served in the Italian cavalry and killed Southern Italian peasants.

My German great-great-grandfather was sent a letter from Kaiser Wilhelm II himself asking him to return to Germany to fight in the Great War. Aside from the fact that he was an old man by that point, he was a rather patriotic American, so instead he burned the letter (for fear of being considered a traitor if it was discovered). Woulda been nice as a family heirloom.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    the way some people talk about thei rancestry reminds me of recipes for making a cake or something

1/4 sugar
                    1/2 chocolate
                    3/4 lime
                    mix it all up and
                    You have an American.

Comment

My mom's family is a mix of Saxon and German, shaken (not stirred)

My dad is Dutch marinated in a port wine drizzled with a bit of alcoholism and comes with a large side of sarcasm
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

L'Aquila, Italy
                        Schifferstadt, Germany

Comment

che, cool stories. I wish I knew my family stories better.. My dad doesn't tell me anything and my mom doesn't know anything.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I have no idea.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

i have a ****load of stories from my families they include running away and getting married, rapture of social casts, disinheritence, embezzelment, stealing of family property, travel, travel travel, lots of war stories, struggles but also huge parties and fun etc.. somehow we always end with the short stick though. always the w@nkers money wise at least.

Comment

Az, this way it's cool. You can make it up yourself. Let's say .. your father was a hardcore supercommando for the .. Hannibal, and he personally sliced a big wound to Alexander the Great. It was the Kalenputh Secret Society that erased this information, in order to glorify Alexander. But he was definitely hardcore and could throw knives like a superhero. He learned this trade from his dad, and it goes all the way back to ,,, human existence. All of them. Supercommandos.

etc. Is this a good one or would you like another history? We can make him famous writer, , musician, what ever.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X