I thought rimming was for gays only.
      i thought the same of anal sex.

Comment

until WHAT happened?

Comment

until i stopped thinking about anal sex

Comment

until WHAT happened?

He've realized that anal sex can be appropriate in a heterosexual relationship, as well.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
              Why is it that everyone insists that sun burns hurt? Whenver I get sunburned I dont feel burning or anything like that, my skin just gets red.

Gosh, perhaps because on most people who get sunburn, the 'burn' hurts.

" What is a Sunburn?

Sunburn is the result of not using proper skin protection while sunbathing or even from routine sun exposure. The skin becomes red, tender and swollen. You may have a stinging sensation and blistering may occur. Some people even get a low grade fever. The skin will eventually shed or peel, once the skin underneath has renewed itself.

Everyone, even dark skinned persons, are at risk for sunburn.

Redness, pain, swelling, and even blistering can occur from this over exposure. Peeling of the skin usually follows several days later. The pain of sunburn is usually greatest between 6 and 48 hours after exposure.

What Causes Sunburn?

Sunburn is caused by excessive exposure to the sun or other ultraviolet light source. Sunburn occurs because the body is unable to make enough melanin (protective pigment in the skin) to protect the skin. Sunburn may occur in less than 15 minutes of sun exposure for light-skinned persons while it may take hours for a dark-skinned person to develop a sunburn.

What are the Side Effects?

Some of the side effects are: irreversible skin damage and melanoma skin cancer. "

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X