Siro is roasted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siro is roasted

So I went to the beach with friends on saturday noon and forgot to take sunscreen.

I have been in so much pain in the last few days, and the large army bag and army uniform are no help.

Luckaly I went back home after a night shift and put some relaxing medical gel treatment...

The sun is not your friend!!!

Raw honey is good for burns. Just don't sit near any wasps, hornets, bees, ants, flies or bears.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Bah, English tabloids have mde the words roasted seem dirty in some way.. Guess you're in the military though so can't discount that you meant that

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
        Bah, English tabloids have mde the words roasted seem dirty in some way.

Ha- creative homos were giving a whole other dimension to spitroasting long before scabby tabloids ever cottoned on.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

what the heck is spitroastring??

Guess you're in the military though so can't discount that you meant that

i assume this is some reference to homosexual activity.

well we've got lots of chicks in the military

Comment

Spit roasting is...err...Well...hmmm

Well Siro, when three men love each other very much or have had a few drinks at a seedy club......
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
              Spit roasting is...err...Well...hmmm

Well Siro, when three men love each other very much or have had a few drinks at a seedy club......
              is this like rimming only for gays?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                what the heck is spitroastring??

Take three people, two sockets, one front 1, one rear, 2.

Insert tab a into socket 1 and tab b into socket 2- the sockets will both be on one person, the tabs on the other two people.

Vigorously thrust tabs.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

Where do I sign up?

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That's what you get for being white.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

oh....

well i started to google this, and eventually realized it goes something like this:

Comment

Anyhoo, I've been trying this "tanning" thing at my other workplace. I have a little time between the end of my morning shift at the first place and the beginning of my afternoon shift at the other, so I've been hopping into the tanning beds there. Started at 5 minutes and have worked my way up to 20 minutes this last Saturday. It's not as nice as I'd like it to look, but the farmer's tan is definitely starting to fade away.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                          oh....

well i started to google this, and eventually realized it goes something like this:

You can have a kosher spitroast, it's not just for gay goys.

Comment

did i kill the thread?

btw, i've heard that dairy products esp. yogurt or cream are very good to treat sunburn.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                              Anyhoo, I've been trying this "tanning" thing at my other workplace. I have a little time between the end of my morning shift at the first place and the beginning of my afternoon shift at the other, so I've been hopping into the tanning beds there. Started at 5 minutes and have worked my way up to 20 minutes this last Saturday. It's not as nice as I'd like it to look, but the farmer's tan is definitely starting to fade away.
                              what's a farmer's tan?

neck and hands?

Comment

Working...
                              X