Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angela Merkel new chancellor of Germany!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can try to get back Ahnold.....otoh we never had good experiences with Austrians
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      We can try to get back Ahnold.....otoh we never had good experiences with Austrians

He was an admirer of some aspects of Herr Hitler's regime.

Presumably not the genocidal world war aspects, hoffentlich.

Otherwise it's gonna be:

KALIFORNIA UBER ALLES !!!!!!
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
        the public opinion is going to swing back to peace and prosperity (ie social democracy) rather than German forces in Iraq and hell on Earth (ie black dictatorship).

And how much prosperity has the social democrats' high taxes and high regulations brought? It's brought Germany to its knees! But maybe you like being a nation of unemployed bums.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What you guys really need is a Clinton or Tony Blair type figure. A nice social progressive and an economic liberal in the classical sense.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            That's your own fault if you crown the idiot King

Comment

Merkel for Chancellor

I always wanted a hottie like her as head of the government for this crisis ridden country. Her hairstyle is legendary, too. Probably her coiffeur is in Paris, just like her couturier.

I'd hit her.

Straight in her face.

Comment

Politcal violence and demagoguery.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Her hairstyle?? You don't like Stirnfransen?

Better get used to it!

Btw, I also found this hottie pic, showing her appreciation for the united states.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

And how much prosperity has the social democrats' high taxes and high regulations brought? It's brought Germany to its knees! But maybe you like being a nation of unemployed bums.
                      Once again, it wasn't the Social Democrats who raised the overall tax and regulation levels. Income and company taxes have been cut by more than 40 billion €/year since 1998. Please get your facts straight.

@Ecthy
                      I'd rather want Platzeck to beat the crap out of Koch.

Comment

He'll beat the crap out of all of those west-wimps

Socially progressive and economicly liberal doesn't work. You can't pay social welfare without high taxes

And the last thing we need is a Bush-ist increase in federal deficit

Comment

Working...
                        X