No announcement yet.

Name Brand loyalties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valrhona *ohm* but only 'cause it's just awesome, and they happen to sell it at my local chocolaterie

Innocent smoothies - own brand just don't cut it anymore, these are too nice

Many others things I buy the same brand all the time just because of convenience, like there only being one supermarket nearby (Sainsbury's). I like to try new thins for most that I can.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I think I have plenty actually but here's some I can now remember:

Coke(!!!!)
      Boss or Armani cologne
      Sergio Tacchini shampoo and deodorant
      .. actually these are the ones I force myself to buy, anything else I can't afford (well not these either but I force myself).
      Others are when I can afford them occasionally:

Koff beer when in Finland, plenty of other brands when out of Finland..

Battery energy drink! Screw Red Bull!

Nokia phones.

iPod.

as far as going out to do sport activities, I really like Columbia, and fortunately the brand of Portland has given me few items that I now have.

For clothing purposes in general, I don't follow any brand per se, but I would be tempted to go to bigger brand stores if I had the choice.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Also I really liked the calvin kleins One series.. the shampoo and the deodorant. I haven't seen it in Finland in YEARS. I always check out cK:s side for the One but I never find it.

Is it still around?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

only thing i can think of is is my rockie mountian jeans justin roper boots /coorslight beer and big red soda. everything else is usually comprable
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            Ralph Loren dress shirts
            You can get tailor made ones cheaper around here.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I usually go for Coke, but I'll drink whatever is on sale .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I usually go for Coke, but I'll drink whatever is on sale .

In other words you can drink whatever is on sale because you have no good taste to speak of.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm sorry... but I don't have enough money to waste on expensive SOFT DRINKS.

Store brands are usually not that much worse, because let's face it, we're talking sugar water here.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Store brands are usually not that much worse, because let's face it, we're talking sugar water here.

Actually, I heard that store brands substitute piss for sugar water.

Comment

Well, I guess that would probably make it better than Pepsi then .

Comment

hey, wait a minute . . . . . .

Comment

I turn your own preferences against you...

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO

I refuse to join the Coca-Cola dark side!

Comment

or you can just give up drinking soft drinks. I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                                or you can just give up drinking soft drinks. I did.
                                Me too, for the most part.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X