• Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Asher, now you.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
      To: The Jedi Council
      Re: My Wallet

After leaving the council chambers Friday evening, I became very consternated when I found that I had misplaced my wallet. Given to me by an old friend, now passed away, I am quite fond of the wallet and the memories it brings of my earlier life.

My efforts in searching the council chambers and my office have failed to locate it. My staff has been scurrying over the entire weekend - but to no avail. I have even tried to use the powers of the Force, but even they have failed me.

If you locate my wallet, please notify me posthaste. It's easy to identify:

It's the one that says Bad MotherF*cker on it.
      To: Mace Windu
      Re: Re: My Wallet

The Council is in complete disarray due to your problem. To quote Master Yoda: "Blind we are, if the location of this wallet we cannot see!"

It seems our ability to use the Force has diminished. For the moment I can only say that Master Yoda has promised to meditate about the issue.

PS.

As a personal note, I think some of the droids developed some very human characteristics. Especially that little R2 unit was monitored by our network administrators when accessing dubious techsites with offers like "Get a bigger CPU" or "Chat with lonely protocoll droids" etc. I recommend you to check if any credits from your wallet were spent there.
      Blah

Comment

To: Bill S. Preston, Esquire
        Re: Wild Stallions

Dude!

---

I got nothing
        Monkey!!!

Comment

to all
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

BeBro, will you kindly stop writing dreadfully unfunny replies to JohnT's memos
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Instead of complaining about others, better write some stuff yourself
              Blah

Comment

Working...
              X