• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome.

What was the route, btw?

Comment

any part of Iowa
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It was much like the historic Route 66, from Chicago down through Illinois, via St. Louis to Oklahoma and then pretty much straight West until I passed Las Vegas and entered California, then I left "Route 66" and went to San Francisco instead of L.A.

I met with Ming in Chicago, and Sten Sture, pchang and mindseye in San Francisco.

The vacation of my life it was. And I'll always remember how you and others helped with advice of where to go and what to see. I was originally inclined to take the Northern route through Minnesota, Dakotas, Wyoming, Idaho, but now I'm glad you talked me out of it.

Comment

That's right!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            I met with Ming in Chicago, and Sten Sture, pchang and mindseye in San Francisco.
            That must be ages ago, because mindseye left the US in 2000, after GWB got elected.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

He was already planning it in early October 2000, that's when we met up at Sten Sture's place.

Comment

And we went on that vacation in the summer of 2000, hitting Philly at the same time as the Republican National Convention.

Comment

mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa. Nothing can beat Hawaii.

Miles and Miles of ocean surrounding us.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Birmingham
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Why the heck is Perth up there anyway? Isn't there someone from Perth here?
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Tikrit wasn't a bad city and it isn't to far from the Israeli or Turkish posters.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sea of Tranquility.
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                            Why the heck is Perth up there anyway? Isn't there someone from Perth here?

Because Perth, Australia is very far away from even other Australian places, like Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                              Birmingham
                              You know, I had exactly the same thought
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Quebec City.

For sure Asher wont be there
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X