No announcement yet.

10 most leftish posters of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. I'm leftier than all of those chumps.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Damn. I had a big post and lost it.

Most importantly out of the post:

Agathon I think Agathon is only a moderate leftie in real life. He posts radical things here to shock us.

Chegitz and Spiffor are both probably not the farthest to the left, but 9 times out of 10 they'll post the most valuable thing that's said in the thread. They always put down well thought out arguments, and I especially recognize Spiffor for this because he's not even posting in his first language. How many of you could churn out Spiff-quality posts in a foreign language?

I do have a confession to make, I've confused St Leo and Osweld before. They both make the environmentalist points and as much as I read, don't have much to say on other matters. And they're both Canadian dweebs.

Where has Sava gone to?

Lastly, they don't deserve (or probably want ) a top 10 placement, but I often notice Oerdin and Ted Striker placing themselves on the left side of the fence.

But Ted deserves an honorable mention: he is BY FAR, number one, in sexual liberalism. No one else here even compares. The day will come when we see Ted go far in life, and we'll all remember what he taught us: the value of hitting it.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

Agathon I think Agathon is only a moderate leftie in real life. He posts radical things here to shock us.
        I thought he did it to make us laugh.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          He makes better arguments than you do. And he's a communist for Christ's sake.
          Err, no, he's a social democrat.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I hope I'm on everyone's ignore list, except for Serb's. He's the only one who understands me. Although, I do respect chegitz and Agathon. I know they love me too.

Comment

But Ted deserves an honorable mention: he is BY FAR, number one, in sexual liberalism. No one else here even compares.
              Wait a second. I seal a mattress sale with sex, and that doesn't compare?

Ted is an amateur in sexual liberalism compared to others here.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

There's a difference between being sexual liberalist and slut...
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That post would have had more punch if there was actually a word "liberalist."
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

oh damn, well.. I got the slut spelled correctly... and that's what matters the most.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Damn. I had a big post and lost it.

Chegitz and Spiffor are both probably not the farthest to the left, but 9 times out of 10 they'll post the most valuable thing that's said in the thread. They always put down well thought out arguments, and I especially recognize Spiffor for this because he's not even posting in his first language. How many of you could churn out Spiff-quality posts in a foreign language?
                      I agree, the amount of quality they manage to put out in the ****storm that is Apolyton OT is staggering... When I try to make some sense out of my political conviction it only gets confused, so I don´t try anymore...

Where has Sava gone to?
                      Yeah, I noted his absence myself the other day. Where´s he at?
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Thats a good point, especially given the stuff he was posting last time I saw him posting....
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sadly, It's possible that Sava committed suicide. However, it's certainly not the only possibility: he had extended leaves in the past as well, so it may be just another one.
                          Also, there's the possibility that he decided to tackle his problems in life, and thought that not posting at 'Poly would be instrumental to do that.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            Sadly, It's possible that Sava committed suicide.
                            For real?
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                              For real?
                              I don't know. He has been suffering chronical depression for more than a year, and repeatedly told us that the only reason why he didn't off himself was to vote against Bush.

Now, he remained on the forums for a long time after Bush's re-election (I think he last posted about a month or two ago), so I wouldn't correlate the two. But we can't exclude the possibility.

Again, it's not his first long-time leave since the beginning f his depression. It's just as possible (and probably more likely) that he is getting psychological help, or that he is at his own devices.

Comment

Re: 10 most leftish posters of Poly

Originally posted by Winston
                                Agathon
                                Az
                                chegitz guevara
                                Dr Zoidberg
                                General Ludd
                                Oncle Boris
                                Sava
                                Spiffor
                                St Leo
                                Urban Ranger
                                Don't buy this list. Dr. Zoidberg for example are a F1 fan, che is cuddly, and Spiff has expressed humanitary feelings. They should at least be ranked at the low end.
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X