No announcement yet.

10 most leftish posters of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh! I'm not mentioned in the right wing list or left wing list. Perfect. Just like I hoped to be viewed.

Oh and PS here's my hate list, it's not ingore list but it's just hate list:

St. Leo

------

that's it. I guess you can't see this but when the aliens start eating humans, I give you up first in the integorations.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Only cowardly leftists use ignore lists.

Apologies for the redundancy.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        Well, while we are posting flamebait, here's my Ignore List. I use it to make Apolyton more like Slashdot. On Slashdot, you have to click-through to see low-rated replies. We don't have per-post scoring here, so I have to do it by user. It works well enough. This lets me both quickly skim over threads and click-through to see every post.

I think I'd prefer for Apolyton to default to ignoring everyone and then let me whitelist certain people, but whatever.:P

I don't know about moderates, but we need more posters like Spiffor and Ben Kenobi who form polite, cogent arguments.
        You enjoy talking to yourself?? Your list nearly contains anyone in the OT.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hmmm...I have no problem with the lefties on the board. The thing which you righties miss is that Agathon takes the piss out of you so much and you don't even realise it Although he has a weird Mac fixation
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

St Leo is definitely the most whacko commie to ever spread his sludge on Apolyton. His presence reduces our collective IQ by half. It is a shock to see him crawl up out of his pit of ignorance to post his stupid list.

And to think I visited his website.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

He makes better arguments than you do. And he's a communist for Christ's sake.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I do find it concerning that you Americans throw around terms like leftie and commie as insults without necessarily understanding the full meaning or implications of these terms...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Lefties and Commies are evil. Just be glad you are now a capitalist PH. Regardless of your protestations to the opposite you are drawn to the 'dark' side.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Oh now that is nonsense
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Seems to be true though, once upon a time I'd have thrown a tantrum for not being on that list
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

"He makes better arguments than you do. And he's a communist for Christ's sake."

Listen to yourself. How's that even possible. Let me be more clear, if you are a communist, what is your argument on that, being one? Thus, you can't ever have any good arguments.

it's like asking a ******, while the argument might be good and ok by luck, 8 out of 10 it's complete BS.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

i love it pekka
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Seems to be true though, once upon a time I'd have thrown a tantrum for not being on that list
                            You and Imran seem to have some mutual osmosis thing going on.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That is a disgusting thought - take that back
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Agathon
                                Az
                                Che
                                Joncha
                                Spiffor
                                Kidicious
                                Tassadar
                                Provost Harrison
                                UR
                                St Leo
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X