Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting used to new things is hard it seems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, this is just wrong!
    Attached Files

Comment

See, now why would I want to change my name....
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        While everyone agrees that name changes suck, it's possible to get rid of the old one for good, it just requires a lot of time. Patience.
        Speak for yourself, kassiopeia.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

People should change their names back to what they were in 1977 when Star Wars 1 came out.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            People should change their names back to what they were in 1977 when Star Wars 1 came out.
            I was born in 1977.

But Poly wasn't born yet....
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Was it around when the Empire Struck Back?
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Changing handles = teh suck. Period.

It's worse when you change your RL name.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                  X