Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting used to new things is hard it seems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting used to new things is hard it seems....

As much of you know, I changed my nick from Spec to Skywise.....But, everyone still calls me Spec, like if you guys didn't like Skywise... This is not an attention whore thread, I dont make these threads. But did you guys like better Spec? Should I change back to Spec? I dont like Spec anymore.....well, I never did, just wrote spectator in cuz I only thought I was going to spectate threads and not actually write something in....but turns out I do. And Spectator shortened is Spec which sounds a bit...narly surfer dude or something, whic is really not me.

So, should I change back?
    Skywise
    31.82%
    Spectator
    31.82%
    Spec.
    36.36%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Attention whore.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Just vote people.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Stick with the new one.......

....Attention whore
        If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Go with the peach dress with the tassles, and the platform sandals.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Spec. Name changes suck.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

While everyone agrees that name changes suck, it's possible to get rid of the old one for good, it just requires a lot of time. Patience.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

While name changes suck, they suck less than names that suck to start with. Unless you change to another name which sucks. And all of those names suck. So change to something different. Maybe "Gnarly Surfer Dude", or "that guy who talks about cars quite frequently".
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                  And all of those names suck.
                  Hey thanks man!

"that guy who talks about cars quite frequently".
                  Sure.....Why not TGWTACQF?

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ok then, should I change it to TGWTACQF guys? That's quite funny imo.

Comment

Go for it.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Doesn't seem much of a name though....Just try anf say this...

Comment

Try for an ironic username.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Like MrBoring?

Comment

Working...
                              X