Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much music do you have on your computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much music do you have on your computer?

I have far too much. Just ripped all my MD.
    Attached Files
    Only feebs vote.

Why did this require a screenshot of that abomination?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Because I wanted to, and because UR should ban your ass for trying to threadjack.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Something of 20 gigs I think. (half of that is from CD's I bought - yeah, you heard me, I also BUY music, in ACTUAL CD's)
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

A large whack of mine is from my own CDs, but downloading music is legal in Canada (the record industry lost yet another appeal today).
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

On a second thought, it's no longer anti-cool to buy music is it? With that i-tunes thingy nowadays? (being anti-cool sort of was my point)
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I don't even download music anymore, legally or otherwise. (surely that must be anti-cool)

Comment

I feel an obligation to, since I get burned by taxes every time I buy recordable media (just bought a pile of CDRs the other day), and that tax is paid to the recording industry to pay for downloading and other forms of fair use.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  Because I wanted to, and because UR should ban your ass for trying to threadjack.
                  The screenshot is content of this thread, you clearly posted it for some reason. Why threaten to whack people with the banning rod if it's not what you wanted to hear.

At least communists can all agree that censorship of opposing opinions is ideal.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    I feel an obligation to, since I get burned by taxes every time I buy recordable media (just bought a pile of CDRs the other day), and that tax is paid to the recording industry to pay for downloading and other forms of fair use.
                    You also got burned by taxes when you bought your iPod Shuffle, and it went to the recording industry.

Comment

You also got burned by taxes when you bought your iPod Shuffle, and it went to the recording industry.

Nope. That tax was deemed illegal earlier this year IIRC.

At least communists can all agree that censorship of opposing opinions is ideal.

Yeah, your ass should be in jail.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have 2.08 GB of music currently.

At one point I had 10.

Comment

~27GB

I have maybe 40 more cds here that I need to transfer, but will probably wait til I get a new HD (this one only has about 10 more free gigs of space.

Comment

18.2 gigs... amateur

I've been up around 50 for a while now, and yes, I listen to all of it. It is pretty cool to think that if I had it play every song it would play for close to a month though
                            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I have around 15gigs or so.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X