Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much music do you have on your computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a lie.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I hate these dick measuring substitute threads.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

I can understand that. But you lied.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No I didn't. I exaggerated a little.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I have 9 gigs. All downloaded. I dont buy CDs. I think that 75$ average to go see a concert is more than enough.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

$75 to see a concert?! who are you going to see, the Rolling Stones?
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I thought he was refering to whats in his head.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                  I thought he was refering to whats in his head.

Muddy Waters ?

Hole ?

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                    $75 to see a concert?! who are you going to see, the Rolling Stones?

64$ to see pearl Jam.....I was outraged

69$ for Red hot Chili peppers

63$ for Metallica.

Add taxes to that and you have your 75$ CAD.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Bruce Springsteen was eighty euros... that's too much :\

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                        Laurentius how do you manage to have 60 Gigs of music without having a single song from Metallica
                        Metallica? Whats that?

I dont know I have lot of crappy music there and I dont want anymore. I may need to make some room for j- and christian rock/punk soon though. Also my classical music and hollander hardcore/gabber CDs waiting to get ripped will replace some of the hedkandiextremeclubbingcheesyibizahousecrap soon.
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I have to get shoes specially constructed to fit my feet . That's what this is really about , isn't it ?

Comment

Oh $ Canadian. That's fine then.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

1.75gb
                              i did think that was a lot , but i see i was mistaken.
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

19.1GB, ~5000 songs
                                "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                                George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X