Violations of Air Space.. how common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violations of Air Space.. how common?

I know they are quite common, but how common they are in your neck of the woods?

In here, the foreign ministery just reported our lovely neighbour in the east is doing little excursions in our space more than usual. They have politely asked them to stop, because it IS a violation and even though we won't shoot them down becuase of that, it still is a violation and that they should stop. What happened was the violations increased a lot after that.

My aunts husband is an airforce pilot and he says they used to do it every now and then to check out how fast our response is basically. Kind of like pulling the alarm type of thing, see how fast help gets there.

Our lovely neighbour has ignored our inreasonable requests of stop violation our airspace so often, so we are going to have to bring it up in higher level now including the foreign ministery and the president. Such is life with wonderful commies.

What about you guys, how often your neighbour cuts some corners and plays little games?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Considering that Germany is allied with all its neighbours bar Switzerland, I guess there are airspace agreements for ordinary missions.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What about you guys, how often your neighbour cuts some corners and plays little games?

Well, the Hizballah sent a couple primitive UAVs a few months ago. But mostly it's us who are in the airspace violation bussiness.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: Violations of Air Space.. how common?

Originally posted by Pekka
        In here, the foreign ministery just reported our lovely neighbour in the east is doing little excursions in our space more than usual. They have politely asked them to stop, because it IS a violation and even though we won't shoot them down becuase of that, it still is a violation and that they should stop. What happened was the violations increased a lot after that.

Perhaps Serb is in charge of the Russian air force?
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Spiffor, no, that's not what I meant my peace loving friend

It's when fighters fly over your air space without any permission, which is done purposely. The procedure is, that you detect the fighter, usually very early since it's not like you start following them planes when they get to YOUR airspace but earlier, anyway, so then what you do is radio them up and notify they are long way from home and they should head back right away, but what you can do is not answer it at all, not acknowledge any kind of communication or contact, then we have to send plane to meet, and before that, the fighter just takes off and leaves. This is to piss off people mostly, because that's the procedure they have to follow, we can't shoot them down just like that and everyone knows it so they just play around. Then again, individual pilots do not do this, unless they are out of their minds. This is what they have been told to do, and when our officials asks it to stop, nothing happens except the opposite. And now FM and president have held a meeting about it and will take it to them via our PM who visits Moscow in few weeks. How pathetic is that?

Combat Ingrid, who knows! But what's so stupid about it is when our officials say to them that yes we have detected increasing violations and you need to stop it, there's like no answer except ever more increasing violations? That's just stupid if you ask me.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Shoot one down and see if they blink
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I think this video is very symbolic for your story, Pekka
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

yeah I guess that sums it up....
                In da butt.

Comment

It's when fighters fly over your air space without any permission, which is done purposely.
                  Yep, that's what I understood But I think that all of Germany's neighbours bar Switzerland, due to the fact they are in the Atlantic Alliance, have probably a systematic authorization to fly above Germany. Switzerland probably doesn't have such an authorization, but then again it's definitely not a bully as Russia is
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ok... I thought you were somehow mixing this up with commercial airliners.. so anyway, they definitely don't have permission for it by default.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Re: Violations of Air Space.. how common?

I know they are quite common, but how common they are in your neck of the woods?

My aunts husband is an airforce pilot and he says they used to do it every now and then to check out how fast our response is basically. Kind of like pulling the alarm type of thing, see how fast help gets there.

Our lovely neighbour has ignored our inreasonable requests of stop violation our airspace so often, so we are going to have to bring it up in higher level now including the foreign ministery and the president. Such is life with wonderful commies.

Shoot one of the sons of *****es down, then apologize for the "error" and they'll stop.

When I worked at Lockheed in the way old days in 1982, there was one guy a couple of buildings over who was a retired Air Force lifer. The wall art in his office was a aerial photo of the Kremlin and Red Square, taken in the mid '50s, from the open bomb bay door of a B36 for which he'd been the pilot. It was a wide angle shot, so you could see a bit of the bomb bay interior, including the live (but not safetied, not armed) nuke in the bomb rack. The Kremlin and Red Square were framed in the photo between the bomb and the bomb bay door.

That was why the Russkies worked so hard to develope high altititude SAMs and then the MiG 25, which was tits on a bull except for being able to get to ~90,000 feet in a hurry.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Tits on a bull?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Think of how useful, or rarther, how useless, those would be...
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: Re: Violations of Air Space.. how common?

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                            When I worked at Lockheed in the way old days in 1982, there was one guy a couple of buildings over who was a retired Air Force lifer. The wall art in his office was a aerial photo of the Kremlin and Red Square, taken in the mid '50s, from the open bomb bay door of a B36 for which he'd been the pilot. It was a wide angle shot, so you could see a bit of the bomb bay interior, including the live (but not safetied, not armed) nuke in the bomb rack. The Kremlin and Red Square were framed in the photo between the bomb and the bomb bay door.

Comment

Tass, of course, your ussr jingoism is very known. This was other way, you be ripping your pants.

Also you didn't see what the important part is, which is that after our authorities has requested a stop of violations, no answer was given and instead the violations INCREASED. Of course your peace loving commies would never provoke anything would they? Or maybe you block your eyes and ears and deny all provocation, so that you don't feel a whore?

Last 3 statements we have gotten from our neighbour in the order from oldest to the latest on JUST in this year.

1. you started the war, you were fascists and it's all your fault and anything else is false and lies.

2. We handle our own diplomats thank you, and the prostitution ring that was run by our officials, it's none of your business. We already asked them to come back and send a new team, and they are a LOT better at it so it won't make the news next time.

3. Screw you and your demands of not violating your air space. We don't give you an answer, but you can figure out what we think of you if you just keep monitoring our drunken pilots flying into who knows where.

This is the neighbour you have, and then you wonder why people feel what they feel about certain things. Then you turn on the news, and see ****ing thousands of Putin youth, which looks EXACTLY like Hitler Jugend, and I'm sorry but they do, and they're the new face of the nation in the near future, it'll soon be cold war all over again and we see if anyone makes the move. And as for the nazis. They have fascists and nazis multiple times over Europe by this date, and nothing is done about it, so whenever they cry nazis, they should look in their own ****ing country and see they have the most of them, with record of homocides and no one does anything to it.

No wonder... no wonder.. well.. all I have to say is that remember to write a lot of **** in the stalinforums and remember to twist everything and justify all this **** when it goes down, because there will be a day in our lifetime it'll go down.

Oh yeah I forgot the fourth one we have with the neighbour.

4. We don't fight terrorism. Because there was the finnish dude who kept this chechnya website, that was a bit propaganda, well a lot. Secret police pressured the dude to shut the site down, but then after a while he put it back up again, because... we do have freedom of speech. And because of this one dude, and our officials not taking the site down by force (this might sound funny to communists but this is actually true), we don't fight terrorism. If your little ****ing president takes a stand on this issue and says something to our nation.. and says **** lke this because one guy is keeping a website???? I'd say YOU have a serious problem.

then the positive interraction we have had over this last year.

1. -

ps. all these interractions started from the neighbour opening its stinking mouth. So. What can I say except FU and if it should go down, I hope we get to kill as many as we can before we go down.

In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X