Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Revenge of the Sith Reviews and Commentary here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still haven't see the damned movie, either.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• All that arguing and he hasn't even seen the movie.

Comment

• But I didn't argue about that movie.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm helping you guys finishing this off. Will this be the end of Star Wars related thread?
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• The
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• End!

KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Star Wars is more of a fantasy than science fiction. It's set in a different galaxy, with "magical" jedi "wizards" and what not...

Comment

• Yeah, the "force" is basically just an explanation to use magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracon II
                    Star Wars is more of a fantasy than science fiction. It's set in a different galaxy, with "magical" jedi "wizards" and what not...
                    Nothing says Sci Fi and fantasy can't be mixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      End!

KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!
                      why exactly are you so passionate about this when you haven't even seen the movie? isn't that a bit...odd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo
                        Now that Lucas seems to have given direct consent for someone to make a star wars TV series I wonder if there would be anything left for it to tie up between 3 and 4 or if it will rather be set in a period which doesn't allow it to directly relate to subsequent events in any of the movies?

If they are dead set on III-IV setting for such a series, I hope to god they use the opportunity to better flesh out how Darth Vader (voiced by james earl jones naturally) becomes the hardened bad arse paragon of stately evil he was in the OT from the mostly angsty, broken man we see him as at the end of ep III.
                        tv series? I doubt he would consent to that. He wasn't very happy with the Star Wars Holiday special. though I loved it.

Comment

• :sniff:

Thanks guys.

Finally, after all these years! My first thread to go over 500.

Excellent pwnage, Boris - my hat is off to you. May we team up again in the future to completely pwn someone else on a topic even more irrelevant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo

Nothing says Sci Fi and fantasy can't be mixed.
                            I'll say it:

"Don't mix your fantasy and sci fi - The two genres are fundamentally incompatible!"

Howz that?

Comment

• SW is pretty unadulterated space opera. Space opera is not a subgenre of science fiction.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X