food that didn't work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food that didn't work out

few hours ago, I noticed I don't have much food. I had 6 fish sticks and a little bit of mozarella. So I put the sticks in the oven, let them come together first adn then put the cheese on them. Cheese sticks!

That wasn't a good idea.

Any other bad ideas, so we can all avoid them?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Cold roast potato sandwiches. Not so good.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: food that didn't work out

Originally posted by Pekka

Any other bad ideas, so we can all avoid them?
      This thread.

Comment

Once I came up with the idea of mixing yogurt into the eggs I was scrambling to make them extra creamy. Yogurt does not stand up well to heat.

Comment

My pot roast. I overcooked it.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

When I was in college, I went through this bizarro phase of baking chicken...

with a glaze of ketchup and mustard.

Comment

The other day I tried braising a roast with vinegar. Had to use BBQ sauce to cover up that mistake.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I made a soup once, that I put in so many veggies it turned to sludge.

Comment

Marmite.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I made a soup once, that I put in so many veggies it turned to sludge.
                    Good lord, how long did you cook it for?!? I'm famous from my hyper-vegged-out soup, but I always have my veggies slightly underdone.

Comment

Strawberry cream cheese on pilot bread crackers.

Comment

I made an Orange Julius once, and mistakenly put in ~ 1 cup of salt, instead of sugar.

oh god was it horrible.

Comment

My pot roast. I overcooked it.
                          Crock pot is best for pot roast, else make sure to keep it moist... lots of work

I have screwed up almost every dish I have worked on, almost

one tip: always, always... season to taste at the end. If a recipe calls for x amount of some season, add half and then come back when the dish is almost done.

and, if you over salt, add half a potato and let simmer, the potato will absorb the salt.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            Crock pot is best for pot roast, else make sure to keep it moist... lots of work.
                            I have a brassier. I just was using a smaller cut of meat than I usually have, and didn't think to lower the temp or lessen the cooking time.

Comment

I have a brassier too, still got to keep it wet

you know your mistake

still sucks, a pot roast ain't as easy as many seem to think
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X