Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode 3 bigger than expected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But in the end: Lord of the Rings:
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

/me slaps cybershy with his action figure x-wing (the metal version) and send out all 6 action figure stormtroopers at him (1 without a head and one with out an left foot ( i like maming things when i was young ))
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Buffy is ok. Better than Jar Jar though.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Bah, you people would call The Hobbit as Book 4 of the LOTR
          Well actually I'll think you'll find.......

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

No need to insult me. I'm trusting you got a stern warning from Ming/UR!
            Well... maybe you shouldn't have started it all with "Tasteless Americans"... you are the one that gets the warning.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              * DeathByTheSword slaps cybershy with his action figure x-wing (the metal version) and send out all 6 action figure stormtroopers at him (1 without a head and one with out an left foot ( i like maming things when i was young ))
              YOU SHALL NOT PASS
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

YOU SHALL NOT PASS
                HA, the Force is with me

wanna bet?
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                  The sith were destroyed by the Jedi 1000 years ago.
                  They didn't make their comeback untill The Phantom Menace. In which Darth Maul says: "Finally we will have our revenge"
                  So he's revenging something that's beyond the scope of the films?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Well... maybe you shouldn't have started it all with "Tasteless Americans"... you are the one that gets the warning.

Would saying that you're being ridiculous be considered an insult as well?

Might as well brand yourself the Thought Police and be done with it.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

So he's revenging something that's beyond the scope of the films?
                      In the movies it is said that the Sith were destroyed thousands of years before. That's why the Jedi have trouble believing that the Sith have come back. Presumably, it is this being destroyed part that they are avenging.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hari Seldon will kick some Sith ass!
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Would saying that you're being ridiculous be considered an insult as well?

Might as well brand yourself the Thought Police and be done with it.
                          Might as well brand you as an insulting troll and be done with it.

You reap what you sow... so when people respond to you in kind, don't be surprised, and don't whine about it
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wasn't even insulting. I was just snyde.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                            X