Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode 3 bigger than expected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode 3 bigger than expected?

I happened to look on Fandango for tickets and I noticed that a major theater near me is having 7 midnight showings (in large theaters) and they are all sold out...

I didn't think that that would happen, but is this going to be bigger than anyone expected??

I have tickets for the opening day after work, but the midnight sell outs startled me...

It could, of course, be just geeks who have to see it first.

Who knows..
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Geeks.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Tasteless Americans. The same people who watch Buffy, no doubt.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

were those jokes?
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Observations.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

yes, many are geeks...

are you going to see star wars?

Comment

Maybe at a matinee.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i missed the matinee by 5 minutes, but my point was that I had no idea that about 2000 seats could be sold out at MIDNIGHT

maybe that is not unusual.

Comment

On opening day for "the last" movie that's supposed to be "the best"?

When the prime audience for the movie has loads of expendable income?

When this will be the highlight of many people's sad lives?

Of course that's not unexpected.

Comment

Buffy
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

wow, such harshness....

not sure where those comments come from (or what they are based on), but apparently Star Wars isn't popular here.

Comment

No, Asher's just on his period. He's being pissy cuz he just got released from Mingapulco.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          No, Asher's just on his period. He's being pissy cuz he just got released from Mingapulco.
                          No need to insult me. I'm trusting you got a stern warning from Ming/UR!

Comment

Buffy

Star Wars

I'll see it eventually, not because I'm a fan but because it's pretty hard to avoid... But I'm by no means in a rush. The Football World Cup U20 starts in two weeks or so as well and they're actually playing in my home stadium (right across the cinema, incidentally). That has precedence by a looong stretch...
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              On opening day for "the last" movie that's supposed to be "the best"?

When the prime audience for the movie has loads of expendable income?

When this will be the highlight of many people's sad lives?

Of course that's not unexpected.
                              Have you heard about the new movie coming out on IMAX? Windows XP: The 3D Experience.

Wanna go?

Comment

Working...
                              X