No announcement yet.

So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Originally posted by Heresson

Bohemia is actually the only country in middle-eastern Europe that had and has strong communist party. I've heard that communists actually won elections there, but I don't know if it is true.
    As opposed to Poland and the Baltics, where the form CP has been returned to power multiple times?

edit: spelling fix
    Last edited by chequita guevara; May 18, 2005, 12:25.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      As opposed to Paland and the Baltics, where the form CP has been returned to power multiple times?
      Paland I don't know, but in Lithuania the ex-communist party is more centre left socdem rather than all-out Commie.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Teenage girls and 20 somethings looked like girls worth selling your soul to bed but then they hit age 30 and wrinkles appeared over night, mustaches started growing, teeth fell out, and they gained at least 50 lbs. It was scary.
        Originally posted by BeBro

Yeah, and some people still don't think evolution happens!!! Here's proof!!!
        They're evolving into American men?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

As opposed to Poland and the Baltics, where the form CP has been returned to power multiple times?

edit: spelling fix
          They do not claim to be communists anymore.
          It's a huge difference.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X