No announcement yet.

So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

I spent the weekend in Prague having a great time in a lovely city. The thing that amazed me was how much anti-Amercan stuff was around, like posters in the big nightclubs, artists drawing Bush as Satan even in the main tourist places.

What gives, why do the Czechs hate the Americans?

It draws attention away from their otherwise bleak and miserable existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
      It draws attention away from their otherwise bleak and miserable existence.
      you've never been to Prague, have you?

Comment

The Czechs of Prague serve a poor substitute for Glühwein, so fie on them.
        Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          They were much better as Czechoslovakia

In Soviet Russia, Comrade Tassadar makes original comments.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Originally posted by reds4ever
            What gives, why do the Czechs hate the Americans?
            Probably for the same reasons everyone else does.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, the Czech girls are hot but then again the girls in Poland or the Baltic States are hot too and they aren't nearly as stuck up.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sure sure, Slavic women are hot when they're young, but put a few years on them and they turn into bridge trolls.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

...artists drawing Bush as Satan even in the main tourist places.
                  I think it's due to the widely overlooked fact that "nucular" means "beer is evil" in Czech.

Comment

heh

Comment

Re: So whats with the Czech and the Yanks?

Originally posted by reds4ever
                      I spent the weekend in Prague having a great time in a lovely city. The thing that amazed me was how much anti-Amercan stuff was around, like posters in the big nightclubs, artists drawing Bush as Satan even in the main tourist places.
                      Good, maybe this means they aren't poised to destroy Europe from within
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by DerSchwarzfalke
                        The Czechs of Prague serve a poor substitute for Glühwein, so fie on them.
                        Can Glühwein be anything but poor?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

_Good, maybe this means they aren't poised to destroy Europe from within

Yep they seem.... "integrated" enough

Comment

I guess Bohemia is no longer in New Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Sure sure, Slavic women are hot when they're young, but put a few years on them and they turn into bridge trolls.
                              OMG! The Serb women totally followed this pattern. Teenage girls and 20 somethings looked like girls worth selling your soul to bed but then they hit age 30 and wrinkles appeared over night, mustaches started growing, teeth fell out, and they gained at least 50 lbs. It was scary.

I kept hoping it was just that they had a hard life and in adiquet dentistry.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X