Coleman v. Galloway -- oil for food scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any online feeds?
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Mr Galloway went on the offensive as soon as he began to speak, saying he had met Saddam Hussein on two occasions - the same number of times as US Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld.

"The difference is Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and maps - the better to target those guns. I met him to try to bring about an end to sanctions, suffering and war," he said.

The accusations levelled against him was the "mother of all smokescreens", he said.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Wow, Galloways, takin' names and kickin' ass.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Full link that's from here:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Holy ****. He's reaming coleman.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There is a bunch of stammering and uncomfortable silences coming from the Republican corner.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

God damn it they've all switched off to that false alarm on the airline "do not fly" list. Well, everyone but Faux News who suddenly decided to show everyone the weather instead of continuing to carry the ***** slapping Coleman's been getting. I guess they didn't want to make their boy look even stupidier then he already is since Faux News has been pumping this oil for food thing for two years now.

Comment

That's it, he's been excused.

I don't think that choosing to invite him to address the committee will go down as a good idea.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Oerdin, you probably missed the last minute at most. It was 17:14 when it finished. (ie 2 minutes ago.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't think I'd want to get in an argument with that dude.

His mastery of rhetoric is enviable...
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

pwned?

Comment

Who to side with, my sleazy carpetbagging senator, or a sleazy, Saddam-loving, corrupt, populist nut...

Comment

OK, I tried to get the BBC online feed working but I guess it was over loaded. It kept saying "trying to reconnect". Luckily I didn't miss much.

Comment

It's long done, Oerdin.

Finished right when the networks cut out.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's funny how fast they went to recess; it couldn't have been more then 10-15 minutes of testimony before the repugs decided to retreat and call it a day. All this build up for 10-15 minutes of them getting their asses kicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X