No announcement yet.

I Love Univision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want good local Mexican food, and great salsa, you have to check out Sadies.

Also Garcia's is a great local chainlet (there's about 4-5, IIRC, in different parts of Albuquerque.

Get everything with red peppers.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I might be from Alaska but Im not that stupid.

Comment

red peppers
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

I might be from Alaska but Im not that stupid.
          I love 'em. When I was there last summer, I had red peppers on breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every day.

I like Sadies' salsa so much I have it shipped out to me.

Sopaipillas with honey are great, too. :drool:
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

The New Mexico and Utah desert is a lot nicer and more interesting scenically and geologically.
            It has more going on but the Arizona colors are the best, pink, purple, and blue.

Driving at dusk.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

By the way, Space, learning Spanish is pretty easy, it's just a matter of practice. I'm not good at it or anything but have picked up alot of things.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Isnt there a website where you can learn other languages?

Comment

You can find a language exchange partner here:

Language Learning Community for Safe Effective Practice

Learn a foreign language: online and offline language exchange, educational resources. Community of teachers and students from all around the world. Register for free and find a native speaker.

There are also alot of self study things available too.

Comment

I forgot this one:

Comment

Most of the Miami Heat Dancers also speak Spanish.

Comment

ahem...thank you Mr. Striker for the informative websites you have provided me with.

Comment

Working...
                        X