Praise Apolyton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise Apolyton!

So...I'm a little inebriated. Yeah, I've been here since damn...maybe since I just turned 21. Here I am, 24 and growing older. Bought a some products to support the Apo (and me). Got ridiculued (sp?) by people.

But like I've always said over here, better here and inebriated than on the roads.

(At least over here the mods can delete stuff. On the roads....it's a whole different story).

Anyways, cheers Apolyton! Franky is drunk!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Hurrah! Another drunk thread!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What a coincidence. I was just drunk last night. Small world.

I tried something interesting - I had a large tube of honey, so I decided to try chasing vodka with honey. It didn't work too badly.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Another praise for joncha cause he's the bomb. Only Polytoner that has been to H.I. besides Lonestar.

Striker cause he helped my ass through a rought ime in my life.

Praise to Apolytoners!
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
            Another praise for joncha cause he's the bomb. Only Polytoner that has been to H.I. besides Lonestar.

Striker cause he helped my ass through a rought ime in my life.

Praise to Apolytoners!
            I've been there 5 times now, my wife has been there once.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

And monolith cause he got my Hive symbol on all my Poly products! Yes I remember. I still got my beer steiny.

Comment

And monolith cause he got my Hive symbol on all my Poly products! Yes I remember. I still got my beer steiny.
                Ummm, Sho' nuff?

ACK!

Comment

And yeah, Tuber for being a wisea** and knowing WHY I hate BYU....even thought Fresno State is rubbing me very hard.

Bastid.

Comment

And yeah, Tuber for being a wisea** and knowing WHY I hate BYU....even thought Fresno State is rubbing me very hard.

Bastid.
                    Better watch it, certain posters may find that sexual.

ACK!

Comment

I find nothing sexual about that at all. You have a sick mind, sir.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                          I find nothing sexual about that at all. You have a sick mind, sir.
                          Sure do, but I don't find it offensive and I didn't state that I did.

ACK!

Comment

Tuberski and his sick mind
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Well...I'll say it again.... I hate Fresno State!!!

Gotta be in the WAC to know what I'm talking about...but the BYU vs. UH rivarly goes back decades.

And I find it rather ironic that every single poster in this thread (yes, even Jaguar) I recognize. Conspiracy!

Comment

Working...
                              X