X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    and pay off your bro while you are at it
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Now I have to reconsider whether or not BenK offers sound advice.

and what makes you think that El Shrubbo is responsible for your sudden good fortune? More like he's helped keep you unemployed for a good few months...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, you won't get nothin' from the first contract. That's gonna be around $500 when all is said and done. Maybe just enough to buy a beater so I can commute to Miami a lot quicker.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Congrats Che! cool stuff... not very communist but... to you anyway.

MtG, When I come there, would you like to help me screw the American taxpayer too? I don't mind.
          If there's a way to do it, sure - it's not like the Feds are showing any real restraint in spending money.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Congrats, Che.

BTW, I have a couple thoughts of possible interest to you. Still in development, but expect a PM soon.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: I Love President Bush!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Okay, not really. He sucks donkey weiners. But . . .

I HAVE TWO JOBS!!!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Two contracts, really. One for a few days, auditting a website to make sure it's acessable to people with disablities. Another mutlimonth contract with The Discovery Channel creating templates for a report form generated in HTML. Nothing spectacular, but putting The Discovery Channel on my resume (along with Johnson & Johnson and Citicorp) don't look to shabby.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Now if I could just start. Okay, I start tomorrow. Yay! I was supposed to start Tuesday, oh we need him right away! And then nothin'. At least I'll get in two days this week, which may be the whole contract. $240 a day.

Just in time to be able to pay thelast of May's rent, electricity, and cable bills next week. What, cable, when you're unemployed? Yes, yes, I know. But after I compared the cost of regular phone service, long distance, and DSL, it turns out it costs the same to get cable, a cable modem, and voice over IP phone service. So why not get the cable if I'm payin' the same amount?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Individualism isn't communism. Me voluntarily giving half my pay away isn't communist. Communism is about direct democracy and communities working together. It's not about self-sacrifice.
                  Which is exactly what made Stalinism and indeed almost the whole of the soviet regime distinctly acommunist.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                  X