I should be doing this but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be doing this but.....

I should be revising my organic chemistry but instead I'm browsing Apolyton and debating if I should have a cheese sandwich.

What should you be doing that you aren't?
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Calling my European customers before they go home for the day.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

At work. I haven't even showered yet.

Comment

I should be out cycling.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
          At work. I haven't even showered yet.
          Me too, finishing my breakfast at work. About to go hit the shower.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I should be working on my Master's thesis.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

i should be counting boats but instead i am doing the constitution check in for SIS1 thru SIS19 of batch26-04-05 and batch03-05-05
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

should still be at the pub - only had 3 pints this lunchtime...

Comment

NOTHING! I'm on vacation!!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                    NOTHING! I'm on vacation!!
                    Donegeal -> <- Me
                    Bunnies!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

I should be doing 2 assignments. I've been working on one all day though and it is now midnight, so I think I should let myself go to sleep. After browsing Poly, of course.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Probably writing some program or other.

Comment

i should be doing some reviews, but i think i'm going to go have another hole put in my head.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Should be laying in the sun with many naked babes while they take turns pleasing me.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

been there done that...
                              Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                              X