First USN LCS to called "Freedom".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Case
    What on earth is it with Americans and the word 'freedom'? - The most common use of the word 'freedom' in Australia is in ads for tampons.

Incidently, given that Britain's two new carriers are to be named HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Queen Elizabeth, Brits don't have any grounds on which they can mock the USN
    Hell, just compare the ships to our Nimitz class CVNs, and they don't have any grounds. Oh well, the royal navy used to be something.

Bring back Nelson's day!
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

"We'll be landing on the USS Walter Mondale -- it's a laundry ship!"
      Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

British ship names

Most beautiful sounding ship name, tho (to me at least) is Principe de Asturias, she's Spanish.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
        X