12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I could go for a corn dog... nothing like bread and fried mystery meat
      Monkey!!!

Comment

If I wasn't in the middle of the worst take-home final ever I would go to the graduate student's happy hour.

Tons of fried **** for free, cheap beer, etc.

Instead I'm trying to decipher ****ing Luttinger liquids.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Learning got a lot harder when there stopped being textbooks.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            If I wasn't in the middle of the worst take-home final ever I would go to the graduate student's happy hour.

Tons of fried **** for free, cheap beer, etc.

Instead I'm trying to decipher ****ing Luttinger liquids.
            Oh well. Went anyway.

Now I'm slightly drunk and I still have to do this test.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So the final tally is something like 63 hours without food.

Then 3 plates of jalapeno poppers, buffalo wings etc. and 5 beers.

I feel weird now.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                I could go for a corn dog... nothing like bread and fried mystery meat
                Did you watch Good Eats tonight?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  che, yes I've heard that, but I survive on sandwiches. Need wheat!
                  You don't need wheat, although you might knead wheat.

Take a slice of meat, slather it with mayo or mustard or what suits your fancy. Spread shredded cheese. Roll it up. Eat. Make three or four of those, and they are damned yummy.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

You don't need wheat, although you might knead wheat.

Take a slice of meat, slather it with mayo or mustard or what suits your fancy. Spread shredded cheese. Roll it up. Eat. Make three or four of those, and they are damned yummy.
                    Every reputable study shows the best diet to losing AND keeping the weight off is the low fat, high fiber diet, not a low carbohydrate high protein diet - and even in Atkins you need to check the saturated fat and cholesterol intake.

For a healthy and fulfilling meal, make a sandwhich of some lean piece of animal muscle (chicken, beef, pork, whatever) a thin slice of cheese on trully whole wheat bread with smoe nice greens on the side.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                      Every reputable study shows the best diet to losing AND keeping the weight off is the low fat, high fiber diet, not a low carbohydrate high protein diet -
                      Several independent studies have shown that at six months, people lose more weight with the Atkins diet. After one year, the results even out, mainly because of diet fatigue.

Atkins worked better for me because I wasn't constantly hungry, like I was on a low-fat diet.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara Atkins worked better for me because I wasn't constantly hungry, like I was on a low-fat diet.
                        I eat something like GePap's sandwich and I've starving in 4-5 hours (and I only weigh 180 while being 5'11', so I'm not a lardo or anything )
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I eat something like GePap's sandwich and I've starving in 4-5 hours (and I only weigh 180 while being 5'11', so I'm not a lardo or anything )
                          most people get hungry in 4 to 5 hours.

Comment

hungry and starving are two different things .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I feel weird now.
                              I'm guessing that's the feeling of all the organs in your digestive tract screaming in unison.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I feel weird now.

I think KH is going to explode into a bloody mess soon.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X