Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that supposed to be funny?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Apparently.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        Huh? Is that supposed to be amusing in some way? If so, it's insulting to those who are both black and Canadian. Very poor taste, KH.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          I think KH was making fun of people who are ignorant of Canada, by not realizing the racial/ethnic diversity of Canada??
          I thought he was trying to show us that Canadians do indeed have a sense of humor.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That would be against paragraph 7, subsection 6 of the Code of Canadian Conduct.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

There is no right to comedy in our Constitution.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X