Euro Flophouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronic
    Stuttgart is ugly. Unless you want to meet someone there, you really shouldn't visit it. There are many nicer places in Germany.
    Yep, such as Tübingen or Heidelberg, both one hour away from Stuttgart. Stuttgart is a good place to sleep between the two visits
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

thanks for posting, good share.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

In London, be sure to drink at the Monkey Puzzle near Paddington Station. There are some nice chaps at the back table that might take you home with them.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The coolest of them moved back Oop North unfortunately
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Gibsie was from the north?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Ha-bloody-ha!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Rock hard.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia View Post
                  I was wondering if any of you euros know any cheap places to sleep and eat
                  If you're looking for cheap places to stay, you should stay away from Oslo. I was visiting that place a month ago and I almost got a heart attack when looking at the prices
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio View Post
                    If you're looking for cheap places to stay, you should stay away from Oslo. I was visiting that place a month ago and I almost got a heart attack when looking at the prices
                    I think that he's back to sunny california now - the thread is five years old
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ah damn... maybe I should try to read the dates before answering... hehe

I hate when 20+ year old threads are revived
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This thread is only 6 years old. Some people put a lot of thought into planning a trip.

Comment

Working...
                        X