No announcement yet.

Osama bin Laden's view of the Crusades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is amazing how the views of OBL and commies seem to conicide on many issues. Their common ground includes hostility to Christianity and to America.

You forgot the gay agenda. I want to turn all Americans into homofags and make it compulsory for every American male to be cornholed by a man in makeup and a dress once a week.

And we're going to sap your mental virility by legalizing pot, and we are going to play Barbra Streisand's records 24/7 in all neigbourhoods.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Also, the Eastern Empire betrayed the West and had formed an alliance with the Turks against them.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        It is amazing how the views of OBL and commies seem to conicide on many issues. Their common ground includes hostility to Christianity and to America.

You forgot the gay agenda. I want to turn all Americans into homofags and make it compulsory for every American male to be cornholed by a man in makeup and a dress once a week.

And we're going to sap your mental virility by legalizing pot, and we are going to play Barbra Streisand's records 24/7 in all neigbourhoods.
        Well, commies and al Qa'ida may have a few points in disagreement. But, you can be allies regardless, just like the US and the USSR in WWII.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Funny that... I don't remember the commies ever being in league with OBL. The United States of America on the other hand...
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            Funny that... I don't remember the commies ever being in league with OBL. The United States of America on the other hand...
            Just look at the mass demonstrations in Germany or England for that matter. You see commies and radical muslims in alliance.

Comment

No-one cares for the opinions of either, thankfully.

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd like to know if any communist party has provided material support to OBL at all, or at least on the level the US government did in the 1980s.

Americans complaining about people supporting Bin Laden when they did so themselves when it suited them.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon, no doubt the US supported OBL when he was fighting communism in Afghanistan. Why you would deny a similar relationship between communism and radical Islam today when the radical Islamic's are now targeting America is beyond me. Your alliance is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                    Or the Patriot, where the Brits murdered American wounded and burned the American women and children in a barn just like the good NAZI's they were.
                    I haven't seen it. Is it the one where there aren't any black slaves, just 'free men'?

Sandman, why you and Osama are indistinguishable in your views!
                    You've got some sort of problem perceiving more than two ideologies, Ned. Fascists, Europeans, Islamic fundamentalists, communists, democrats... you're incapable of distinguishing between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                      Or the Patriot, where the Brits murdered American wounded and burned the American women and children in a barn just like the good NAZI's they were.
                      My god that movie sucked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        He thought the turtles represented stoners and that the movie was advocating their lifestyle
                        Utter lunacy.

So where did the Anti-Americanism fit in? It wasn't because it was set in Australia, was it?
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I forget, but I think the drug stuff was part of it - like it would sabotage America's youth or something.

Comment

• It was anti-American because there was one throw away line about Americans always trying to buy things. Penned by OBL himself, I tell you!
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Now I'm convinced more than ever that Ned suffers from some form of paranoid dementia.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                                Also, the Eastern Empire betrayed the West and had formed an alliance with the Turks against them.
                                Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X