No announcement yet.

Is Sten Sture still around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF s w a n k is censored? I didn't even know it's an actual word!
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

BTW Dan, you could ask TCO to phone Sten. I bet he'd love this thread.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The \/\/ank part of it is censored.

You'll get yer $30,000 when you send me $30,000 1st!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Or PM the guy if he's still around...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes, but then you'd have no thread to hijack...

Carolus

Comment

My information is several years old. Along with the baby came a big promotion at work, leaving no time for frivolous things like posting at poly. He also bought a house in SF. Unfortunately, things got crazy with me at the same time, and I have lost touch with him.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

frivolous!!!!!!!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I used to have his phone # around here somewhere.

Can't find it though.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                  X