Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The collapse of communism in Europe has increased global warming!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    So we just need to release the right kind of pollution?
    Well, it's pretty hard on the old lungs.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Please remind me to never ever click on a Ned thread again, however drunk I may be...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

The greeniebeenies are one of the most funniest folks I must admit.. And their voters! 'They are for clean enviroment, they care about the air and water and all that, I must vote them because this core value is important'.

That is, if they would actually DO something to help the environment .

The best thing I've ever seen on these funny people is the Penn and Teller's Bull**** episode about.... pollution and environment and the greeniebeenies I recommend anyone that episode, reveals their.. BULL****!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Phew... I thought this thread was going to be about a crazy global warming theory I heard a while back.

Basically... during the Soviet era scientists at Siberian weather stations used to report the temperature as being lower than it actually was, in order to receive more fuel rations from the state. When communism fell however, scientists began reporting the actual temperature, hence causing an increase in the aggregate global temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
            If it wasn't Ned it would be funny.
            Why thanks, Oncle.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Actually, bringing back communism might be the only solution, as a democratic society would never tolerate such polution.

Reminds me of the recent History Channel piece on Yellowstone and the recent scientific articles about Toba. Both are supervolcanoes. When these explode, they send so much dust into the high atmosphere that they dramatically lower sunlight reaching Earth. This in turn brings on a sort of nuclear winter for a good number of years. In fact, it appears, their eruptions are the most likely reason for the onset of ice ages in the last several million years.

Ominously, both Yellowstone and Toba are again "active." The latter volcano was triggered by the recent series of earthquake that caused the Tsunami's in the Indian Ocean.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
              X