Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The collapse of communism in Europe has increased global warming!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The collapse of communism in Europe has increased global warming!!!

Yes, it is true. Communist factories used to pollute like crazy, blocking the sunlight reaching the ground. But with the fall of communism, their pollution has decreased, increasing sunlight reaching the ground, and increasing global warming!!!

Funny, the Greens always blamed Reagan for global warming. It turns out, they were right!

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Oh the irony.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: The collapse of communism in Europe has increased global warming!!!

Originally posted by Ned
      Yes, it is true. Communist factories used to pollute like crazy, blocking the sunlight reaching the ground. But with the fall of communism, their pollution has decreased, increasing sunlight reaching the ground, and increasing global warming!!!

Funny, the Greens always blamed Reagan for global warming. It turns out, they were right!

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/0505.../050502-8.html
      Doesn't pollution cause global warning?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Different kind of pollution. Soot and other particulates block sunlight.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So we just need to release the right kind of pollution?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, Kid, we need to bring back communism!!!!
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

... and the fall of communism in china will cause even more global warming !!
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Flandrien
                ... and the fall of communism in china will cause even more global warming !!
                And bringing democracy to the middle east will increase global warming!
                'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                  No, Kid, we need to bring back communism!!!!

That way EVERYONE wont be able to buy steak when they want to, only the leaders....
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Maybe not.
                    If they can force us to look for alternatives for fossil fuels.
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                      Naw, just support corn growers so we can put ethanol in out cars.

Comment

The Greens really have to get on this one. The only way to prevent global warming is to bring back communism!

Makes sense to me.

Comment

You're forgetting the countervailing effects of all that hot air coming from the Commies' mouths, Ned. Less Communism = less hot air = less greenhouse-preventing soot.

It all balances out.

Comment

If it wasn't Ned it would be funny.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              I guess it depends on whether you want to die of black lung or a freak hurricane.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X