Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be one person in history (or present day) who would you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be the sniper to kill Hitler and Stalin on their 12th birthdays. Once the shots rips the air violently, balloons escape from the hands of the little ones. Towards blue sky, the rainless storm starts. People in disbelief. Why.. why?

But I know why...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
      Chuine Sugihara

He helped save (or at least tried to) over two thousand Lithuania Jews from the Nazis who soon followed after he was reassigned by the foreign ministry of Imperial Japan during WW2.
      Sounds like a Japanese counterpart of John Rabe
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Gary Kildall - I will make sure Billg wouldn't steal from me this time, that little wascal.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

If you ignore the fact that he led Russia into a period of anarchy and international ridicule, where capitalists and maffiosi had godlike power thanks to the greatness of corruption, and the massive impoverishment of the Russians, what exactly is wrong with Yeltsin?
          Wouldnt it make more sense to be Leonid Brezhnev, so you could stop the economic decline and corruption and impoverishment in the USSR, that the commmies blame on Yeltsin?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Khrustchev.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Hitler. Go a different course, save 50 million+ lives.

Comment

Working...
              X