No announcement yet.

Another homophobic republican who opposed gay rights is busted...and gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand the point you're trying to get across, but I find it hard to believe you don't know what features are considered attractive on men

Hardly any men do.

I don't. If I did, Angelina Jolie would be sitting on my knee and I wouldn't be talking to you losers.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm sure you do know - you just don't possess any of them.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Someone who fears gays getting equal rights is a homophobe IMO.
        "Fears?" Interesting choice of words.

I take it then that all people who oppose gay marriage, then, are not homophobes. Only those who "fear" equal rights for gays.

But, how do you tell the difference?
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
          "Fears?" Interesting choice of words.

I take it then that all people who oppose gay marriage, then, are not homophobes. Only those who "fear" equal rights for gays.

But, how do you tell the difference?
          All those who oppose gay marriage and take action against it (like he did), fear equal rights for gays. Otherwise they would not oppose it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

All those who oppose gay marriage and take action against it (like he did), fear equal rights for gays. Otherwise they would not oppose it.
            Asher, then people (like Kerry, Dean, et al.) who support "equal rights" for gays (e.g., civil unions) but who oppose gay marriage are homophobes?
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
              Asher, then people (like Kerry, Dean, et al.) who support "equal rights" for gays (e.g., civil unions) but who oppose gay marriage are homophobes?
              Well, there is a distinction here.

If they support equal rights, then they're not homophobes.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sure you do know - you just don't possess any of them.

Nope. No idea. I'm consistently surprised at the choices of women. I suspected for a long time that they really don't have any preferences at all, but just pretend they do and randomly change them to confuse us.

If they support equal rights, then they're not homophobes.

False. They might hate fags but want their votes.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                X