Another homophobic republican who opposed gay rights is busted...and gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever
    Theres nothing better than seeing a right wing, gay-hating, anti-drug-campaigning family man be exposed as a raving homo coke head!
    One thing is just as good - a leftie exposed doing the same.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      One thing is just as good - a leftie exposed doing the same.
      Fewer lefties are anti-drug homophobes, which makes the raving gay cokeheads on the left less hypocritical.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I couldn't agree more about most homophobes being gay. They hate themselves for their supposed diviance so they lash out at everything which reminds them of their "personal failings".
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
          I don't think most republicans are catholic. At least not the fundamentalist ones. I would even venture to say that most fundies are Catholi-phobics (or whatever the term is).
          Yes, most of the Bible thumpers are born again types or die hard evangelical Protestants. They're still stuck in the reformation and believe Catholics are evil.

Comment

Is he actually gay? He seems more sexually ambivalent / bisexual, like Asher.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

eh, Asher is pretty gay

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Asher is T3H GAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                  Is he actually gay? He seems more sexually ambivalent / bisexual, like Asher.
                  own goal
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Weren't you calling yourself bi at one point Asher, or have I confused you with someone else?
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Weren't you calling yourself bi at one point Asher, or have I confused you with someone else?
                      Yes, and that's part of the point.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

F34R T3H G4Y5!!

Comment

Like, 4 years ago.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Asher - Do you spend your days thinking of nothing but "gay issues" and tech advances?

I've heard this song too many times.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                              Asher - Do you spend your days thinking of nothing but "gay issues" and tech advances?

I've heard this song too many times.
                              Yes, and my best wet dreams involve both of them.

Comment

"We're all the same regardless of sexual preference" is the refrain, yet most people I know don't dwell on their (and other people's) sexuality all day, every day.

Most people have more facets to their identity than that.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X