No announcement yet.

Holy smokes mr. peeing man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok just seems a bit strange to be doing out in the yard at the late hour but i cant argue with that answer
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

It's a "women free" zone
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ok guess i slowly slip into the night then my bad
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

"What is it. It's freedom. It's what MEN do. Men like to pee outside."

And the fact that I went smoking outside. And it was dark. Perfect moment for doing it. Men often prefer peeing outside to just going inside and to a toilet. I know it makes little sense but it's true in most cases.It's somehow enjoyable.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hum, would doing a turd on your neigbours lawn be considered even more manly thing?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

No. That would be a stupid thing to do. Pee - no harm no foul. Turd? You want WAR!!!?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe the stranger was peeing in your yard.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                X