No announcement yet.

Google Web Accelerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh please. How would he connect to the Internet? An aluminum foil antenna?

Comment

Unwired, actually, so you aren't that far off. For an American.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You know how you see a lot of frightened sheep running around?

Run in the opposite direction to them and sooner or later you'll end up where Skanky lives.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

OTOH, Aggie actually pleases the sheep.

Comment

One thing kiwis understand is that you have to be nice to your lovers, no matter the specie persuasion.

Comment

Shouldn't you be jacking off in one of your twenty-five personal bathrooms?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I don't see any difference when using this; I think I just downloaded a clock that randomly adds seconds, to give the appearance of faster connection speed.

OMFG GOOGLE PWNZZZ

First they give out totally useless amounts of storage on email accounts, and now this!!! google circlejerk!

Comment

They're spying on you to improve their page ranking service.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Shouldn't you be jacking off in one of your twenty-five personal bathrooms?
                    HHAAH JOKES ON YOU CUZ MY MOM'S HERE.

Comment

Drake said he wanted her.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I just noticed - gmail notififier uses the IE browser settings, not firefox, even though firefox is my default browser. This is particularly annoying when I proxy into my school's server, which I have to do in IE, since for some reason the proxy options in FF don't actually do anything AFAIK. Anyone (Asher) know how to fix this?

Comment

WIll this load the Miami Heat Dancer page faster???
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Just download it to your computer

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                                You know how you see a lot of frightened sheep running around?

Run in the opposite direction to them and sooner or later you'll end up where Skanky lives.
                                Mostly true, but you did miss the part where you have to get a boat from NZ to Australia first.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X