This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a scale of 1-100

Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

3.1415926... so you should have rounded up IMHO.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Hey, yeah! I've read the Lord of the Rings. I know how the story goes. Why should I go see the movie?
        I read LOTR to death and I asked myself the exact same question. Mind you, I saw them anyway... I enjoyed them, but not as much as I enjoyed LOTR the first time I read it. I enjoyed Jackson's vision, I enjoyed the condensed script (with the Tom Bombadil crap removed), I enjoyed a lot the actors performances, I enjoyed seing Middle-Earth in living colors. But, unfortunately, there was absolutely no surprise, no suspense whatsoever.

The Hitchiker's case is somewhat different imo. Its basically all about the jokes. The fact that I already knew some of the jokes before reading the book ruined it for me somewhat. Maybe I'll see it, but lets pray God that I forgot some of the jokes, or that they added some jokes of their own.
        Last edited by Nostromo; May 4, 2005, 16:07.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          Clearly, everyone who has read the book would have recognized that.
          Originally posted by Japher
          I've read the book, and it still didn't ring any bells for me.
          I didn't read the book and I recognized it immediately.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
          X