Hey, what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Yes I do. Don't you have seamen to fondle?

Like than man said, "It ain't gay if underway, it's queer if by the pier".
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

Look, just because they made us dress in womens clothing in order to be "intiated" into a "Honorable Shellback" while crossing the equator does not mean we're gay!
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

oh come on Lonestar... now they got you in this strange cycle of .. something. I'm sure you're doing a fine job. And even if you are in the boat because you want to grease buns, hey, that's still ok IMO. A disturbing image, but if that's what you want to do, it's just fine. I'd love to go on a boat with hot chicks too, for a year or two.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

We don't have any hot checks on the Bunker Hill, just 400 men and 6 women of dubious quality.

(officers)

Comment

why do the women of army always be.. of dubious quality? THat's like a universal pattern. Do they seem to 'get better' in the long run though? All I know is, women seem to be so HOT after not seeing any live specimen in some time.
              In da butt.

Comment

Dunno, but they do have G.I.A.'s

Comment

but everyone has g.i.a.'s if I understood you correctly. Then again, that's the only thing that matters.
                  In da butt.

Comment

I mean the females have Government Issued Asses.

Comment

yes. That's exactly what I thought, except instead of asses I thought of anuses.
                      In da butt.

Comment

ag...well...some military jargon appears universial.

You were in the Finnish Army? The got conscription over there, right?

Comment

universal, absolutely Goes even beyond different languages I see.

Yes I was. And yes we have GLORIOUS conscription. It's glorious. I should say fabulous.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I was a bit anxious yesterday 'cause this morning I wanted to call a girl and invite her to a high society soiree I'm invited. So I went to bed late. I also had a job interview for this morning.
                            I'm dead tired and I don't think I did well in the job interview (for more money I already have a job).

_"Do you think you have the energy to meet the demands of the job?"
                            _*yaaaawn* "eh? certaintly!"

But on the upper side the girl said yes to my invitation.
                            What can you do. You can't have it all.

Comment

Re: Re: Hey, what's up?

Originally posted by Lonestar

Well, not Much, let's see...

Most of the time we've been floating around the Northern Arabian Sea or the Gulf of Oman, taking part in Maritime interdiction efforts. Most of the guys were "simple fishermen" with Iridium phones and empty fishing holds. One guy's Dhow was completely tricked out though, with Ghetto Blasters the size of volkswagens.

Well, we happened upon a dhow (If by "Happened upon" we mean "looked for it") that was smuggling three tons of Hashish in it's freshwater tanks. One of the "simple fishermen" turned out to be the brother of a promienent Iraqi insurgent. Basically, we took the drugs, took the guys prisioner (stuck 'em on the Forecastle) and proceeded to sink the dhow. Mostly just by hammering away with .50s, M60s, and 25mms. We were pretty bored that day. Finally we sank it using the deck guns, turned them over the "The authorities" (The Pakistanis) and wandered around a bit some more.

Visited Jebel Ali (Dubai). Dubai is much better than Bahrain, in that the Emiratis are trying to diversify their economy and are really more concerned about all that disposeble income American Sailors have than making political statements.

A ****** in my division disappered the first day of liberty there, he was an E3 and apperently was (1) out after midnight, and (2) in a hotel that's "off-limits". Basically liberty got suspended for the ship while our division spend a fun-filled day wandering the frickin' Bokhara Market in shady hotels asking shady people if they've seen this fine young man.

He turned up at the Mall's food court, turns out he just didn't feel like returning to the ship.

Then we wandered around the NAS some more, visited Muscat, spent a whopping two days there before we were ordered out by 5th fleet.

Some Somali Pirates had taken over a large LNG tanker and were holding it for ransom, us, two DDGs, and the BonHomme Richard (LHD-think of it as a mini aircraft carrier that carries a thousand or so Marines)went rushing south withing two miles of the Mogadishu coastline. It came out our Boarding team (VBSS), an EOD team, and some marines were going to do the boarding while my ship and the two Destroyers were going to shell the Hell out of the Pirate camps along the coast.

Basically the Pirates woke up one day and saw 3 BGBs and one really BGB withing a mile or so of the ship. The owners of the ship decided to pay the ransom instead of having us wreck shop. Kinda sucks it turned out that way, because I (me and my immediate coworkers) were tasked with jamming their radio comms. We chose the theme song for the Sopranos.

So we left 5th fleet, and am now on my way to a town in Australia that is the location of a promienent CN cartoon.

How are ya's?
                              OMG!! it's teh Lonestar!
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Lonestar

Comment

Working...
                                X