Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Hope This is a Republican Columnist's Idea of a Joke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral
    Didn't the US have plans to develop some sort of aerosol aphrodesiac which was supposed to make enemies so horny that they couldn't stand up against American sexiness?
    No that was the Brits, and it was never deployed on a large scale, only tested by agent Austin Powers on Femme Bots.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
      Didn't the US have plans to develop some sort of aerosol aphrodesiac which was supposed to make enemies so horny that they couldn't stand up against American sexiness?
      Ahhhh, yes. The gay bomb.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I still believe the gay bomb was an amazing idea. Too bad they stopped developing it
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Gay bomb

Comment

I don't think I'd like to capture soldiers upon whom the gay bomb had been deployed.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
              Wanna invade my Bag, dad?
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I don't think I'd like to capture soldiers upon whom the gay bomb had been deployed.
                Would you prefer trying to capture people who are shooting at you?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ohh the friendly fire incidents after these... you realize, that if the ones with this gay bomb ammunition got hit, they would strike all their own bases after that, making other guys gay too?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Would you prefer trying to capture people who are shooting at you?
                    I think that was precisely his concern....
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We must stop the spread of the gay!!!

Comment

Nothing in the PatAct would restrict library access, it would only monitor use of public library resources. The key here is "public." There is limited expectation of privacy when using a public resource.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Nothing in the PatAct would restrict library access, it would only monitor use of public library resources. The key here is "public." There is limited expectation of privacy when using a public resource.

Bollocks. I don't expect that most people like the idea of the government monitoring their reading habits. Do I get put on a watch list because I've borrowed Das Kapital forty times?

It's none of their ****ing business what people read.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Do I get put on a watch list because I've borrowed Das Kapital forty times?

You should

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Do I get put on a watch list because I've borrowed Das Kapital forty times?
                              Quit being so cheap and buy your own copy already!!
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You should

Just because I don't have forty-two personal bathrooms to hide my **** mags in, there's no need to get personal.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X