• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever

He's a heartless Tory one though.
    Yeah, don't disturb him between 1-2pm...that's baby eating time
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      No, it's spelt counsellor. The US, for some utterly deranged reason, spells it 'counselor'...
      You know, for a US colony, your spelling ideas are horrid.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Shut it, unless you want the Whitehouse burnt again
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Your redcoats burnt the capital thinking that would win the war!?!?

We were much more determined than you thought.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I love how this thread is going

Monkey!!!

Comment

You tell 'm PH. Little upstarts...
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

I don't konw, your boss seems pretty sensible to me. He thinks that you are in some kind of trouble and may have benefits of some kind of counseling. If he was a jerk, he would have fired you - well, if he knew that you actually was abscent because you was seeking another job, he migth fire you

I don't know if it may be any help, but this winter has been a ***** to me - six dead in my family from dec to march wich of course had an impact on my work performance, and when they figured that out (it took me a while to tell), I was "ordered" to join the companys psychological emergency aid. Referring my boss - "the company will spend a lot of money to get you on your feet again".

To me, it sounds that your boss thinks a bit in the same way - maybe your work sucks, but to me, I don't think your boss does.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Japher,

Your boss sounds like my exwife. What a dumb ass. I hate ****ers like that who want you to stay even though there is nothing productive to do. If you don't want to stay it's because your job sucks anyway. You don't need counseling. You need a better job and/or boss.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah, I also lost a family member a month ago.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I agree with both Blackcat and Kid...

The boss is kewl, I have never had any problem with him.

I just think the job suks, since it can't give me what I want.

I think boss is just worried that since productivity (of the facility) is low that there may be lay offs, and if I am looking like "the fat" I will get "cut". Which is actually fine by me, I just don't want to get fired.

Other ppl on this product have been getting chewed out for rather stupid things lately. I think the bosses are taking their stress out on us.

I do have stress, so I will talk with someone. That, I don't care. I do, however, care that my boss' perception of me has change over the past 2 week for no apparent reason.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Your boss might be cool, but he seems kind of dumb to me.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He's a smart guy, good at what he does, but is a bad manager.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

go see the councilor and blame it all on your boss. Come up with a strategy that makes him the gestapo, and you just a normal man. Say that he always asks questions about your private life, and about you and your wife in particular, and makes sex jokes and that they make you very uncomfortable.

Say that you were promised a raise two years ago, but you didn't get it because supposedly you had been stealing. Stealing time. Which you didn't. Say you are always been pressured to stay longer and work on the weekends and that you don't get paid extra, but because 'he trusts you'. Also say that you have trouble sleeping, and have been ever since he started reading your e-mail and making subtle hints and references to them, trying to make you feel guilty about stuff in your private life. Also say that when you told him you were getting a child, that he immidiately made sure you won't take any leave because of it, saying 'this is good news, because I trust family men, they know their responsibilities...'.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Go postal!!!
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

@pekka - what the hell should that be good for ?????

Such counceling is anonymous according to the company, so all you'll get out of it is that the councelor get a totally wrong picture of the situation and can't help you as he/she should.

I admit that you occasionally are pretty funny but in other cases your also are pretty idiotic, and this is one of them.
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X