Does your wife or gf dress you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great pic you fat bastie.

My girlfriend indirectly dresses me, because she buys most of my clothes for me. She also 'comments' If im trying to leave the house wearing something she doesnt like......'Theres no way Im being seen out with you if your wearing shorts and boots again' she is so unreasonable sometimes, if its what I feel comfortable in I should be allowed to look a prat if I want
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• "'Theres no way Im being seen out with you if your wearing shorts and boots again' "

This could be a problem. I mean what kind of girl doesn't think shorts with boots are a winner? I know, try some plaid leggings.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
        "'Theres no way Im being seen out with you if your wearing shorts and boots again' "

This could be a problem. I mean what kind of girl doesn't think shorts with boots are a winner? I know, try some plaid leggings.
        I think the leggings will only get him shot.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• My gf is a real pain, she keeps criticizing my clothes, but then she explodes in rage if I say anything about her clothes or her tan or anything actually.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• My gf is a real pain, she keeps criticizing my clothes, but then she explodes in rage if I say anything about her clothes or her tan or anything actually.

So silence is the norm, eh?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Indeed, silence is more golden than any shower I've ever had.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                Indeed, silence is more golden than any shower I've ever had.
                True a good way to piss off s.o. Get a pair of those ugly looking golf pants and a dumb looking shirt top it with the golf hat with a little ball on top, course be prepared to run or listen to the other shout like a lunatic
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                  Indeed, silence is more golden than any shower I've ever had.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                  X