X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-day, Ned!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Congratulations, unspeakable ancient one! May the Nedaverse be filled with pink clouds!
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I wanted to start this thread, but then Poly was down.

Happy B-day Ned. So how old are you in Ned-years?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Happy Birthday Ned

Thurbun: what are you waiting for? Why are you still not married to Ned's staep sister, so that Che and Ned are related by marriage?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Kelly Hu approves of this thread.
            Attached Files
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
              X