The iPod is dead. Long live the iPod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

****amonkey! That's better than my camera.
    I noticed Samsung has a phone/camera and a phone/mp3 player but not a phone/camera/mp3 player.

I do like the idea of an anti-bacterial finish to the phone though since people often spit when they speak on the phone.

Ideally my ultimate convergence device will be a phone/camera/mp3 player/GPS/palm pilot.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Half the time I just drop the latter part of the phrase "mobile phone" and just refer to it as a mobile. In fact most people I know just refer to them as mobiles....hmmm....

A tank drove straight through the city centre of Norwich while I was at the busstop. So glad I had my camera phone to capture it and show my friends. Yay distractions from exams.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Ideally my ultimate convergence device will be a phone/camera/mp3 player/GPS/palm pilot.
        I am not so sure about the PDA part, because the screen is too small on a mobile for such a purpose. Even the 3G ones don't have big enough screens.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That vibrates.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

There's still a use in landline connections with DSL2 and stuff
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Lets not forget the picture iPod too.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

film is essentially going to go the way of the buggy whip.
                Film will always be used, and prefered by many.

It will probably "go the way of the buggy whip" as far as the average consumer is concerned, but a great number of photographers will not give up developing their film.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                X