Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought having nothing to see on TV is bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staring is impolite.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah. I know. That's what I'm talking about.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

After staring comes madness

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          After staring comes madness
          Then comes more staring.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: Thought having nothing to see on TV is bad?

Originally posted by Az
            Well, guess what? the opposite is much worse.

I can't stand it, there is always something good on TV! The movie channels are full of fun or intersting movies ( now watching: The Cube), and on the rare chance that this isn't the case there is always something to see from the movies, you're bound to get a TV series, a new or a rerun that you didn't see...

OMG, I can't kick this habit. Help. It's worse than poly.
            TiVo is your god.

Comment

every once in a while I'll find a good program on more than 2 channels. But most of them are reruns, so I make no point in watching them.

I long for the good ole' days when we had good programs on television like Seinfeld. in fact, seinfeld is on right now. *dissident turns tv on*

I mostly watch reruns, and the history channel. I try to catch Bill Maher on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
                Back on topic, I only watch TV on thursday nights, channel 7 10:30pm .
                What??!!
                Not on Monday nights, channel 7 8:30pm?

[Actually Enterprise seems to start about 12:15 lately, and finish around 1. That's still pushing it though.]

Comment

TiVo is your god.

People!

VCR? TiVo?

how the hell will TV aids help me spend less time in front of the TV?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Get rid of your TV guide.
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon

What??!!
                      Not on Monday nights, channel 7 8:30pm?
                      I did watch that once, but my IQ was temporarily lowered by 10 points for days after. Repeated viewings were just not worth the risk.

[Actually Enterprise seems to start about 12:15 lately, and finish around 1. That's still pushing it though.]
                      Where I live, we are inflicted with a regional feed of Ch9, meaning they screen some american loser and his late night talkshow from midnight to 1am.
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Get rid of your TV. It's useless anyway
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

He speaks the truth.

Comment

How pathetic is it that I've been watching Three's Company reruns at 2 'O clock in the morning on tvland?

Tv land is great. But it's too bad they took off Charles in Charge. I loved Charles in Charge.

Comment

@Az: Actually, my TV viewing time dropped when my parents bought a VCR set.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X