• Show
Clear All

And a GREAT Nazi sympathizer.

Discredit where discredit is due.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      Still, they did great things for blacks in this country and that makes up for alot.

Unfourtunately -- and somewhat undermining your point re joking about presidential assassinations -- the best thing JFK ever did for blacks was get himself killed, so that LBJ could ram all that civil rights legislation through Congress in JFK's newly-hallowed name.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

Unfourtunately -- and somewhat undermining your point re joking about presidential assassinations -- the best thing JFK ever did for blacks was get himself killed, so that LBJ could ram all that civil rights legislation through Congress in JFK's newly-hallowed name.
        Truth.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Yep... without Kennedy's death, who knew when civil rights legislation would have happened.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The only good Kennedy is a dead Kennedy?
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.†- Jimmy Carter

Comment

ARREST HIM!!!
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                FIRE! There's a fire in the theater! Run for the exits!
                You and I both know that the reason yelling fire is illegal is because it puts real people's lives in danger. This joke didn't put anyone's life in danger in any way, in any shape, or in any form.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                  I'll say Kennedy, but he was a womanizing, mob connected, Vietnam war starting, Pay of Pigs making, .....

...on second thought, never mind.
                  The US involvement in Vietnam was started by Eisenhower. Kennedy was a flanderer though and the bay of pigs was part of his show.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    The only good Kennedy is a dead Kennedy?

"Kill, kill, kill, kill the poor!"
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      You and I both know that the reason yelling fire is illegal is because it puts real people's lives in danger.
                      Yes, but how many people know that in the case where OWH uttered this cute phrase, the theater was actually on fire?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                      X