X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Onion scores!

But american lads abroad do not.

"
    American students traveling abroad confirm the findings of a study indicating that Washington's unilateral approach to foreign policy has seriously undermined Americans' chances of getting laid.
    "I've been in Amsterdam for two months and have yet to begin a conversation with a cute girl that hasn't ended in a lecture about how big, evil America is taking everyone's oil,"
    "
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Yay!
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

It seems that the tactic works - no premarriage sex
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BlackCat, wow, that was one of those theories I never thought of...
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Way to take americans out of the international gene pool.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

gets even more evil! However, there is an answer. That is, me. I come over and make sure American women get what they deserve, the best, and I will save the future of the US. I should get free business class tickets and free hotel suite, for my use, as long as I need it. I think I could do about 5 years in a row.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                gets even more evil! However, there is an answer. That is, me. I come over and make sure American women get what they deserve....
                American woman, stay away from me
                American women, mama let me be...

Comment

@ article

The worst is, it's probably true
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Most Europeans are painfully ignorant when it comes to their perception of American politics and society.

Comment

Doesn't have anything to do with politics. In my younger, more single days in the army in europe I may have raised the bar on getting laid 'over there' to a level that todays youth can't reach, skewing the stats you see...
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Most Europeans are painfully ignorant when it comes to their perception of American politics and society.

Sure they are......

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Doesn't have anything to do with politics. In my younger, more single days in the army in europe I may have raised the bar on getting laid 'over there' to a level that todays youth can't reach, skewing the stats you see...
                          You told me it was just with that German chick in the bar...
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's hard to believe that my chance of getting whoopee have actually gotten worse.

Comment

There's still Cali...
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X