Danish troops in Iraq to stay on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lord of the mark

What does this have to do with what I posted?
    What did the http://www.auschwitz.dk/docu/ link that you posted have to do with Danish troops in Iraq? Maybe you were trying to show that just as the Danes could be altruistic in saving Jews endangered by the Nazis, they can be altruistic in Iraq too.

On the other hand, the US invasion of Iraq can be shown as being motivated not by altruism, but instead by the excessive influence of neo-con Zionists in the Bush administration, as shown by former Israeli MK Uri Avnery in the following article:
    http://gush-shalom.org/archives/article242.html

Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; June 1, 2005, 10:38.
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

my post had more on the character of Danes, which is what this thread was about.

The politics of the US decision making on Iraq has been discussed here in countless threads. If you wish another such discussion, it would be proper to make a thread about it, since you would then get responses from numerous folks on both sides of the issue.

You seem to be a threadjacking troll.

Aside from being a double login.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
        Or it could also mean (which is what I do indeed mean) that Denmark has a rational and reasonable policy when it comes to Israeli misdeeds, in line with all other European countries, in contrast to US irrationality.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

You seem to be a threadjacking troll.

Aside from being a double login.
          What's a double login? I've been called many things in the past, but never a double login.

paiktis22 brought up the question of Denmark's pro-Americanism, should he be considered a threadjacking troll because of that? It was his question of Denmark's pro-Americanism that led me to consider whether Denmark's UN voting record can be studied in order to determine the degree of its pro-Americanism.
          Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; June 1, 2005, 15:46.
          Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer

What's a double login? I've been called many things in the past, but never a double login.

paiktis22 brought up the question of Denmark's pro-Americanism, should he be considered a threadjacking troll because of that? It was his question of Denmark's pro-Americanism that led me to consider whether Denmark's UN voting record can be studied in order to determine the degree of its pro-Americanism.
            paiktis22 asked a polite question about danish policy wich seems to puzzle him - he didn't try to start an anti-israeli campaign.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Danish media report today that the Iraqi government has made a request for the Danish troops in the country to stay on throughout the year 2006. Foreign Minister Per Stig Møller informs that the request will be granted by the Danish government.

"The Iraqi government is saying that things are moving forward in Iraq, but that there is a need for the international forces to remain there throughout 2006. I therefore expect the U.N. Security Council to unanimously decide, on Monday or Tuesday, to extend the United Nations mandate." said Møller.

The Danish deployment, numbering approximately 560 troops, is mainly based in the area of Basra in Southern Iraq, and has been part of the international coalition there since the beginning in March of 2003. Troops had previously been committed at least until February 2006, with no fixed date said for their retirement.

The Danish troop contribution in Iraq is the 4th largest among the coalition partners, when compared to country population.

Comment

Damned Bush and Blair.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Damned Bush and Blair.
                  Why? They do provide an adequate firepower/mobility/protection for their troops in Iraq. So victory is pretty close!
                  Last edited by Serb; November 5, 2005, 03:03.

Comment

New American IFV "Jackass" utilizes absolutely amazing "stone wall" armor. Iraqis are history now!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Serb; November 5, 2005, 03:01.

Comment

Working...
                    X