Children - Not a Priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children - Not a Priority

The worst pedophile of the Finnish history has been caught. Fortunately this 40+ year bastard was caught in the airport in Helsinkin, after having a 'vacation' in Thailand. He was arrested, his house was searched and voila, all kinds of material was discovered. The cops soon found out, that at least 445 little boys had he had sex with in Thailand ALONE. That much was documented by himself. So who knows the real figure. He has already admitted guilty to more than 250 cases.

Now, in here.. guess what he gets? 'HE CAN GET UP TO 10 YEARS OMG OMG CRAZY LONG!'. 10 years is the MAXIMUM. That translates into he'll get somewhere between 5 and 8 years. Even if he got 10 years, he's first timer, so he gets out in half, meaning the MAXIMUM he sits will be 5 summers.. for at least 445 kids. That's not even a week per kid.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The worst pedophile of the Finnish history

Comment

Not 10 years per case?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

No.Not possible in our justice system. Kill one, hey kill 20. No difference. The maximum amount of time you can sit is the life stenence, which is 12 for one case, in multiple cases 15. Meaning if you kill 100 people, you get life sentence of maximum of 15 years. Can you get out sooner? Sure.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Issue a Fatwa? or Sharia does have its merits. Hell I ain't even muslim, but in this case a good stoning is in order.
          "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
          "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Posting this from jail are you?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

On a more serious note: 10 years would be a pretty serious sentence back home. I think only murderers and violent rapists would get more.

What's the punishment for murder in Finland?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Meaning if you kill 100 people, you get life sentence of maximum of 15 years.

So if I understand this correctly, you can go on a killing spree and be out before your hair starts to turn grey?

Comment

So if I understand this correctly, you can go on a killing spree and be out before your hair starts to turn grey?

It depends. Spree killers tend to commit suicide; either by themselves or by cop. I can only think of a couple of cases like that in New Zealand and in both, had he lived, the perpetrator would have been remanded to a psychiatric institution.

But most murderers would be out on parole before the 15 years were up. I think the worst sentence in NZ in recent memory was the Auckland serial rapist, who got 25 years.

The US has extremely draconian punishments compared to other western nations; yet it has a higher crime rate.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Space, yes. Do it in your 20s, you're out in your 30s. no ifs buts or ands..

Agathon, it's problematic, since murder in finland means you have to have killed a person using extreme cruelty. FOr example shooting them 10 times is not showing cruelty. It means torture. THAT'S murder. Premeditated act does not actually mean murder by default, which is the definition everywhere else.

SO. If you MURDER someone, it's .. depends. Could be life sentence (if only one torture kill, 12 year maximum, if more, then 15 year maximum). So.. if you get life, you are not getting out with half served. But you can be paroled earlier, usually they get out in 10 or so, being paroled. And that's when they kill a new person .

So.. basically the 12 years is the tops. For multiple crimes, 15 years is tops. This includes massacers. This means, that for single kill, you won't get maximum, because you could do a lot more as well, adn the spectrum has to be... used in proper way.
                    In da butt.

Comment

we have truth in sentencing now - life without parole -some prisoners will never be released
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hey we believe in 7th chance... molest little boys once, shame on us... molest little boys over 400 times.. shame on.. us.. uhm.. yeah, society made him do it..
                        In da butt.

Comment

Really stupid move on the part of the Finnish authorities, there is a very good chance they will be releasing someone in 10 years who will continue his assault. And from what I have heard about finnish prisons, they aren't that much of a detterant.

Pekka, is this case causing sufficent outrage to lead to calls for reform of sentencing in Finland?
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

And yet Finland has an extremely low crime rate.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

And the overall low crime rate for the country will sure do the children this person rapes a lot of good if he is released while still a danger. Which, considering there is no known cure for pedophilia, he probably will be.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                              X